Beautiful: I was so excited to read the email that my sweet friend Leslie sent me. It's been a while since we've connected. Leslie and I worked together at Bare Escentuals years ago and I always considered her one of my favorite people there. When she told me that she had accepted a position to work with the Mally Beauty team, I was so excited for her! Do you know who Mally Roncal is? She is a living gorgeous legend in the beauty world. She has been a makeup artist for over 15 years and has worked with some of the biggest celebrities in the world (Hello Beyonce)! Her makeup style is amazing and so are her products! Not to mention she seems like the kind of person you would love to have drinks with because her personality is so contagious! So when Leslie wanted to send me some products to try for my blog, I was super excited!
Gorgeous: Okay, I can't tell you how much I love Mally's line. Every single product is good. I like it all because it's so easy and pretty. It's basically goof proof. It will literally take you 5 minutes to get gorgeous! Swear.
Makeup: For a fresh and flirty makeup look try this tutorial using Mally Beauty products. Here is my cheat sheet on the products Leslie sent me. Click here to see all of the products below and meet Mally.
1. Eye Shadow in Saddle Shimmer - super easy to apply this retractable cream eyeshadow. It goes on smooth and lasts long. Great for a gal on the go to throw in your makeup bag.
2. Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Black Velvet - This is one of my favorite Mally products. I like how smooth the liner goes on and how long it lasts. So important when finding a perfect liner.
3. Volumizing Mascara - Everyone who reads this blog knows how much I love mascara. I am on the quest to find the perfect one. If you are looking for a good one to try I would recommend this one. Doesn't flake and adds a ton of volume.
4. Lip gloss in Starburst - Buy these. So pretty. No words can describe how much I am a fan of these both personally and for our clients. I just ordered a 6-piece collection from QVC at a steal of a price.
5. Evercolor Poreless Face Defender - Mally has created a product that makes so much sense when fininshing up and setting your look. This is her version of a translucent powder. It's basically a sheer product that helps reduce the appearance of pores, helps to set foundation without looking ashy -- such a inventive product! Must try.
Do something lovely: It's so great to connect with old friends. Social media has made it so easy for us. I always believe when you think about someone it's because they are thinking of you too! Do something lovely and take some time to reconnect with people you may have lost touch with them. Why not?
Special thanks to the lovely Leslie Caldwell-Fetty for all of my Mally Beauty goodies and for being my Kevin Bacon link to Beyonce! But more importantly for all the amazing memories of my time at BE. Everytime I visit SF I can't help but think of what a fun time it was with an amazing group of women! xoxo
p.s. - Dear Mally, love you! If you ever need another person to help with makeup for the Tracy Reese NYFW show, I'm all yours! :)