Beautiful: Motherhood is beautiful. Being a mom has taught me about patience, pure love, selflessness, understanding, and joy more than any other experience in my life. I never knew how much love my heart could hold until the day I met and held my babies.
Gorgeous: I can clearly remember how I felt after I delivered both my boys -- happy but not gorgeous! The only thing that made me feel like myself was holding them and putting on lipgloss. I can always count on makeup to add some color to my world!
Makeup: I want to share some Mother's Day must-have gifts on my list. It's time to celebrate the first person who said you were beautiful the day you were born... your mom!
- Tarte Aqualillies Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eye and Cheek Palette...$38. Details: This limited-edition palette was inspired by Aqualillies (glamorous synchronized swimming group). Great palette for active moms!
- Aerin Candle in Sky Flower...$58. Details: I really think any mom would love Aerin Lauder's signature candle scent. It is one of my personal favorites. Notes include: jasmine, magnolia, and Burbon vanilla.
- Dior Cherie Bow Palette...$80. Details: This limited-edition palette is great for any glam mom. It has an eye shadow trio, black liner, nude shimmer gloss, and applicators!
- Trish McEvoy 2013 Voyager Set...$85. Details: This is fantastic for the mom that loves to travel. This has everything you need to take on a carry-on!
- bareMinerals Jonathan Adler Original Foundation...$60. Details: This is a great gift for any mom that loves design (especially Jonathan Adler). The limited-edition kit comes with a acrylic case, Handi Buki brush, and mineral foundation!
Do something lovely: This Mother's Day, take a moment to really hug (or call) your lovely mom and thank her for everything. I never really understood just how much my mom did until I became a mom!
Special thanks to my mom and all moms that continue to inspire me. I appreciate and love you beyond words. Happy Mother's Day!