I love makeup! By now, if you have been lovely enough to read my blog, you know that about me! People often ask me what my favorite product is, and I always have a hard time answering. So, I thought it would be fun to share my favorite products that I use while working and the Top 5 reasons I love makeup so much! I would love to hear what you favorite products are! Add a comment below or send me an email at email@example.com.
Top 5 reasons I love makeup (in no particular order)!
Number 1: It washes off - the best part about makeup is there are never any permanent mistakes! It gives you the freedom to play around with different looks and colors to see what works best for you.
Number 2: It's a small luxury - what other items from Chanel or YSL can you buy for less than $100? I share this reason with so many people when I hear them say they think makeup is too expensive. My rule of thumb is you get what you pay for and the same things goes with skincare and makeup.
Number 3: It is custom fit for just you - each of our makeup choices depend on skintone, eye color, hair color, etc. Have you ever looked at someone and loved their lipstick color only to find out that it looks completely different on you? I love how it can look different on everyone. It's individual.
Number 4: It has history - I love reading about the history of makeup, I find it so intriguing! Makeup is reflective of the time and era. It tells a powerful story, including yours.
Number 5: It enhances our natural beauty - when you look your best, you feel your best. It is the greatest gift to help create a perfect look for clients. It is a true art form.
Above you will find some of my makeup favorites that I can't live without. These are always in my makeup kit while working with clients. Love!
1. Make Up Forever HD Primer - one of my all time favorite primers. There is a primer for each skin concern.
2. BareMinerals Mineral Veil - best translucent powder. Helps to reduce shine, great to use to reduce the appearance of pore size.
3. Nars Blush Palette - this is my favorite blush palette. Has all the best colors. I use this in my person makeup bag and professional makeup kit!
4. Lancome Definicils - favorite mascara.
5. Urban Decay All Nighter - one spray of this and your look will last!
6. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler - one of the best eyelash curlers. I also the the Tarte eyelash curler.
7. MAC Lipstick in Angel - I must use at least 3 tubes a month during wedding season. This is the perfect lip color.
8. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment - I am obsessed with these lip treatments. They are the perfect prep before lip liner and lipstick.
9. Benefit High Beam - one of my all time favorites. A little goes a long way!
10. MAC Fluidline - my favorite gel eyeliner out there. Glides on so smooth.
11. Sephora Foundation Brush #58 - one of my new favorite foundation brushes.
12. Make Up For Ever False Lashes - I love Ardell false eyelashes but these Make Up For Ever false eyelashes are so striking and pretty on.
13. Make Up Forever Concealer Palette - invest in this concealer palette. I love it!
14. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation - medium to full buildable coverage that is long-lasting.
15. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - this is one of my personal favorites. It has a nice glow.
16. Beauty Blender - if you slightly wet the sponge it will help to give your foundation a flawless look.
17. Smashbox Artifical Light - it is a close second as my must-have highlighter. This works with all skintones.
18. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette - you can create so many different looks with this basic palette. The possibilities are endless!