Beautiful: Sparkle is beautiful. I love when someone's eyes sparkle. I am lucky. I get to see sparkle a lot. On special occasions: wedding days, family portraits, engagment photos, maternity photos, etc. There is something about sparkle that is so genuine. It radiates from the inside and shows in your eyes. It's love, it's happiness, it's excitement, it's bliss. Cheers to a beautiful 2013, may you sparkle more in the coming year!
Gorgeous: I must admit, my sparkle was slowly dimming a few months ago as I was in the middle of a very long and never ending journey to start my website. Everything that could go wrong, did! It wasn't until I met Diana from Diana Elizabeth Photography that I felt like things were finally going in the right direction. Diana is as gorgeous as she is talented! Her work speaks for itself (she did my head shots for my website). It's amazing! Get to know Diana (below) and read her blog to meet her Mr. Wonderful... you will really see her sparkle!
Makeup: To help welcome 2013, here are a few beauty ideas to incorporate into your look while ringing in the new year!
1. Lancome #359 in Frabois Flirt...$42. Details: All-in-one contour, blush, and highlight in one beautiful palette! (image sephora.com)
2. YSL Rough Volupte Lipstick in #01 Nude Beige...$34. Details: In my opinion, one of the best nude lip colors. Goes on so smooth and hydrates the lips! Gorgeous! (image saksfifthavenue.com)
3. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Metallic Shadow in Antique Gold...$24. Details: Cream shadow that has a glisten of sparkle that stays crease-free all day! (image nordstrom.com)
4. MAC Faux Lashes #3...$16. Details: Long, full, natural-looking faux lashes that will add a bit of drama to your New Year's Eve look. (image maccosmetics.com)
5. Tiffany & Co. bow ring in platinum and round brillant diamonds...Price and image at tiffany.com. Details: Every gal needs a little sparkle with the help of some diamonds! Love!
6. Benefit Cosmetics High Beam...$26. Details: This is my favorite highlighter. It creates a radiance on the skin. You can use it as a spot highlighter or add a very, very small amount to your foundation for an all-over glow! (image ulta.com)
7. Pinch Provisions 'Glitter' Emergency Kit...$24. Details: This is a great little kit to have especially on New Year's Eve! It comes with everything from hair spray to lip balm just in case you have a beauty emergency! (image nordstrom.com)
* Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull You Sparkle by Carrie Loves Design...$16. (image society6.com)
Do something lovely: If you feel like your sparkle is slowly dimming, be sure to put together a list of New Year's resolutions that will help you get your lovely twinkle back! This is your year!
Special thanks to Diana at Diana Elizabeth Photography for helping me get my sparkle back! You made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera (especially since it was right after I had my little darling Dylan). Never stop sparkling. You are a true talent!